...to all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning. Isaiah 61:3

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Resolutions

I would like to start by saying - it's midnight. The free wi-fi I normally get at home is no where to be found. However, I am on the 3G network. Is this a dream? Unable to sleep I was thinking back to the beginning of the year. How am I doing on my goals for 2009? I refuse to call them "resolutions" for whatever reason. Anyway, the goals were simple and are jotted down on a piece of paper in my Bible, I think. Something like: eat healthy, focus on spiritual growth, debt/finances, be a better everything (mom, friend, cousin). So not exactly measurable goals. I'm not up in the middle of the night though to write about those goals or my progress so it doesn't matter. It's been a good year so far and I'll leave it at that.

On with the summer goals, which is really the point. More of a "to do" list, maybe?
1. Enroll in fall classes (done, yay!)
2. Get new computer for school
3. Finish G$'s scrapbook from kindergarten
4. Begin online scrapbooking (see "to do" #2 first)
5. Invite my lost friend to church.
6. Paint the upstairs o my apartment.
7. Spend more qt with G$.
8. Walk the dog.

Ok, these seem doable. Come, Sandman, so tomorrow will get here and I can get moving on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment