...to all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning. Isaiah 61:3

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The One About Passion

Easter is three weeks from today.  I can't sleep.

I also can't breathe.  I spent Thursday and Friday in The Fort Worth volunteering at the Passion Conference.  I wish there was one pic that I could upload that would say it all, but there's just not.  I took a ton of photos, and I don't even know where to start.  I got a lot of creative ideas, met a lot of people, and was able to be a part of something huge.  

Thursday was the last day of load in.  Myself and about 30 other people put together welcome packets for the 9,500 participants...I spent the night with a friend I hadn't seen in months, and we had a great time catching up.

Friday I was on the directional touch team, and spent most of the day standing outside, directing people where to go.  The wind blew in my face all day, and evidently I'm allergic to that.  Saw David Crowder for the...um...fifth time...

I woke up Saturday and...went back to sleep.  Came home early and slept most of the day in bed.  Allergies stink.

Gav and I rented Tangled and enjoyed watching that while eating ice cream.  

No comments:

Post a Comment