...to all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning. Isaiah 61:3

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Bucket List

I was driving yesterday in the car...and this list just kind of came to me. I don't know why...I wasn't thinking about dying or anything...maybe it was a song I heard on the radio?

Anyway...here's the list (and you know I love making lists)!

1. Visit Yellowstone. And Yosemite. And drive across southwest Texas in a Jeep and go to Big Bend.
2. Go to Belize. With a man. And if he could be my husband, well that'd just be gravy.
3. Help someone. Be able to help someone change their life for good so completely, that it be changed forever.
4. Graduate from college.
5. Teach high school. Maybe just for a year, but I've always thought it was something I'd do.
6. Day hike the Appalachian Trail. I don't want to spend the night out there, but a day hike would be fun!
7. I'd like to visit every state...by car whenever possible. I love road trips!

I can't help thinking this list should be more commanding. It's a little lame, at best.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a blog. I might have to do this too!

    I'm with you on 1, 3, 6 & 7. 2 wouldn't be bad either...except not with a man...and certainly not a husband. ;)

    ReplyDelete