...to all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning. Isaiah 61:3

Monday, February 7, 2011

All Things Random

I'm behind.  I'm behind on writing.  I'm behind on music.  I'm behind on planning at work.  I'm behind on reading the three (four?) books I'm trying to get through.

Things are weird.  Nikki's leaving.  New people coming in.

School is going great, and the last three Mondays I have come home feeling like I learned something.  And I don't want to die like I did last semester.   Instead of going three days a week, all my classes are on Monday.  We have a new lease on life.

Facing challenges in Arts Ministry and loving every minute of it.  And I keep staring at the note on my desk that says "My ministry is the product of my relationship with Christ."  John 15:4-5, Colossians 3:16-17.  I sit down, I read it, and I go, "yikes".  But in a good way.  Its motivational.

Missed G dreadfully today.  Three ice/snow days last week followed by a weekend together had me looking around for him all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment