...to all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning. Isaiah 61:3

Monday, March 21, 2011

The One About the Apps I Use

Jon Acuff wanted to know, so I thought I would share what apps I am using.

1. PCO - Planning Center Online (worship prep)
2. Pulse (organize blogs I like to read)*fave
3. YouVersion (Bible)
4. 2Do (keeping my boss organized)
5. Penultimate (notetaker)
6. Instagram (photo app)

Others I like but not in my top six:
GoodReader, Facebook, Twitter, AIM, Wells Fargo, Kindle, Flixster, The Weather Channel, SongSuggest.

Ones that didn't work out:
1. Things (to do list)
2. ProRemote (for running ProPresenter in the Sanctuary)
3. Hipstamatic (photo app)
4. Bump
5. Worship Central

There. I blogged about technology. Now you know what apps I'm using. If Acuff stumbles across my blog, then he'll know too.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You use your personal phone for a lot of work stuff and I use my work phone for a lot of personal stuff. One of us is doing it wrong.

    My most used apps in no particular order (which seem sort of silly compared to yours):

    1. Facebook
    2. Words with Friends
    3. The Weather Channel
    4. Pandora
    5. Olive Tree NKJV Bible
    6. My Fitness Pal
    7. Get Running
    8. 200 Squats
    9. 100 Pushups
    10. 20 Chinups
    11. 200 Situps
    12. Google

    Cool apps I have but very rarely use:

    1. MyPhone+ (syncs contacts with Facebook or something)
    2. Shazam (music thingy)
    3. pUniverse (identifies stars...at least in theory)
    4. Amazon Pricecheck (scan a bar code and it compares prices)
    5. Red Laser (same as above)
    6. Bump (neat but completely useless)
    7. Kindle (meh)
    8. Word Lens (look through your phone at something written in Spanish and it magically converts it to English...or vice versa)
    9. Various games the kids play

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanebo-

    1. My list was mostly iPad related...and the job has me covered on that.
    2. I forgot about shazam and words with friends. I use shazam at least once a week.
    3. You do not get to make apathetic sounds about kindle.
    KL

    ReplyDelete