...to all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning. Isaiah 61:3

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The One About the Seventh Day of Spring Break

Today, we finally found the Museum of Science & Industry.  In a word: AWESOME.  Gavin loved it.  We didn't get to stay as long as we would have liked, but about the time we left, the place was flooded with school groups.  G has already asked when we can go back.  I was surprised to see that of all the exhibits and things to see and interact with, he liked the weather/science section best.  He LOVED it.  We had such a great time.

 Gavin checking out a simulated tornado.
 Me and G.
 Me & Cindy Lou.
G at the baby chick exhibit.

Chicago was fun, I was really scared of going there on my own.  From now on, I think I'll call that city SHEcago - since I conquered it!  Relieved to be a little closer to home...spending the night in St. Louis.  

Lots of driving, lots of time thinking, singing and praying.  Good things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment