...to all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning. Isaiah 61:3

Monday, March 14, 2011

The One About the Third Day of Spring Break

Yesterday we were able to attend church where my friends are on staff. Hearing my old friend preach and talking ministry with he and his wife has been so fun. We have done ministry most of our adult lives and it is funny to see how we have changed over the years. He called me a liberal yesterday! But he is too, so that's ok.

I had just about the best Sunday nap ever. I think that's what happens when you confuse antibiotics and pain reliever. I had to have my dentist call in a prescription for both when we got here. I have a tooth situation.

Last night we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese and they had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment