...to all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning. Isaiah 61:3

Monday, March 7, 2011

The One About Everything

I have a pet peeve.  It's horrible and selfish, and I feel small for even saying it.  I hate it when people send group messages via Facebook & I get everyone's response.  I believe AW said this made me a "snob" and "rigid"...but I don't take offense to that.  Hey, we all have our "thing," whatever it might be.  I just hate getting an update from 18 different people that yes, they are indeed going to attend whoever's whatever, wherever it may be.  It's unchristian, I know.

We leave on Friday for our spring break trip!  Completely excited and overwhelmed thinking about what needs to be done to get ready.

Mid-term today.  There is a 50/50 chance I passed it.

Completely jacked up about creative ideas for our series that begins on 3/27 called Thrive.  Hopefully some video on that soon.

Easter plans are coming along and I have butterflies.  Not that we are doing a huge production (in fact, we're toning it down), but that I love Easter, and I'm nervously looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment